IT’S JULY!

July Calendar - preview

DOWNLOAD HERE

desktop   |    iPad   |   iPhone/iPod   |    iPhone 5 /iPod

line-2A new colorful (and hope not too wild) desktop for this new summer month! Hope you will enjoy and maybe it will motivate you for many fresh smoothies this July. ;)

“ Colors pursue me like a constant worry. They even worry me in my sleep. ”
~ Claude Monet ~

Notes

1. says

I love this one – thank you! I always look so forward to your backgrounds for my laptop. Would love one that is compatible for my Galaxy s4! :)

2. says

Thank you so much for giving away these beautiful desktop backgrounds!! It makes me anticipate turning on my computer every day and I so look forward to seeing each month’s new theme. I can’t express how much they brighten my day every single day!

3. says

i just gotta say, since i found your wallpapers in february, i’ve been anxiously awaiting the next months! i can’t get enough of them!

4. says

Thanks so much for sharing these wonderful calendars every month! This one is probably my favourite yet – love all those colours!

5. says

I absolutely LOVE these! I’ve been using them as my desktop background for the past three months. Every month I look forward to seeing what you create. Thanks for sharing!!!

6. says

Oh my! I can’t even tell you how much I love this! It is pure cheer! Fruity, colorful, splashy, and glorious! Great work!

7. Erin says

These inspire me for each new month! July is so yummy that I can’t stop staring. Thank you thank you thank you!

8. says

thanks a lot!! your wallpapers always are a nice and cozy welcome every morning, when I switch on my computer and start to work.

Love and good luck!!

9. says

Thank you so much, Oana. Your calendars are so beautiful, and I always look forward to a new one each month. I hope you are enjoying your new little one. She certainly is precious.

Trackbacks

Leave a note

Your email address will not be published.